We invite you to participate in the work of the XVIII International Scientific and Practical conference "BUILDING OF INFORMATION SOCIETY: RESOURCES AND TECHNOLOGIES", which will be held on September 19-20, 2019 in Kyiv.
Location: Shevchenko Boulevard 16, Kyiv (Ministry of education and science of Ukraine, large hall, 4th floor).
Сonference start at 10:00, registration of participants from 9:30.
The purpose of the conference is a comprehensive discussion of actual scientific and practical problems of the development of society in the era of digitalization.
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- State scientific organization Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information;
- State Organization Institute for Economics and Forecasting, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences;
- Scientific-Research Institute of Intellectual Property, National Academy of Law Sciences of Ukraine;
- Research Institute of Informatics and Law of National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine
- Institute for Scientific Research on Economic Reforms (ISRER) under the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Areas of work of the conference:
- digital economy: formation and main challenges for society;
- digital technologies in education and research;
- technology security VS security technology;
- state online;
- digital data and their preservation;
- artificial intelligence technology;
- electronic storages, archives, repositories;
- Big data, Internet analytics technologies, and new business formats;
- social networks in professional communication, research, and marketing.
Scientists, teachers, entrepreneurs, managers of information and analytical services, libraries, experts in digital technologies and security, representatives of innovation structures, business associations, government and administration, non-governmental organizations, independent experts are invited to participate in the conference.
Representatives have already confirmed their participation in the event as speakers and participants in panel discussions:
- the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine,
- the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine,
- the State Agency for Electronic Governance of Ukraine,
- the State Service of Special Communication and Information Protection of Ukraine,
- the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction and Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine,
- the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine,
- the Kyiv City State Administration,
- the National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance,
- institutions of higher education and scientific institutions (Institute for Research on Economic Reforms of the Ministry of Economy of Azerbaijan; Institute for economics and forecasting of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine; National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”; National Aviation University; Zaporizhzhia State Medical University; National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Auditing; Odessa National Polytechnic University; Vinnytsia National Technical University; The Institute of Information Technologies and Learning Tools of National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine).
Special guest of the conference - Dominic Farace GreyNet International, Grey Literature Network Service Amsterdam, Netherlands (orcid.org/0000-0003-2561-3631)
Languages of the conference: Ukrainian, English.
Participation forms: full-time and correspondence. Within the framework of the conference panel discussions on digital economy, digital services and technologies, development of science and education in the digital space will be organized. A poster session is planned.
Based on the abstracts of presentations selected by the program committee provided by the conference participants, an electronic collection of materials with the original ISBN will be compiled. By the end of 2019, the collection is planned to be publicly available on the UkrISTEI website, and also transfer to the V.I. Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine and the National repository of academic texts.
The editorial board, be published in the scientific periodical professional edition of economic and technical sciences "Science, technology, innovation" (http://nti.ukrintei.ua/).
Those who wish to participate in the conference must register by filling out one of the forms:
• for participants (listeners) - until September 16, 2019 (inclusive);
• speakers and authors of abstracts - until August 26, 2019 (inclusive).
All participants in the conference in the status of listeners will automatically receive confirmation of registration.
Participants who have expressed a desire to make a report and publish theses of speeches in the electronic collection of conference materials, after consideration by the program committee of their applications, will be sent a separate confirmation. The conference program committee reserves the right to reject reports that are inconsistent with the goals and main areas of the conference.
Customized invitations will be sent upon request.
Actual information on the preparation of the event is presented on the social network Facebook.
All conference participants will be sent a conference program, an electronic collection of materials, certificates and post-release to the email address provided during registration.
Video recording of the conference after the end of the event will be posted in the public domain.
The conference is held with the financial support of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Program Committee of the Conference:
Volodymyr Kamyshin - Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, doctor of pedagogical sciences, Acting Director of State Scientific Institution "Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information".
Olena Chmyr - doctor of economic sciences, professor, head of the Department of academic resources support of State Scientific Institution "Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information".
Vitalii Cherniuk - Head, Expert Group on Communications and Strategic Planning of the Directorate of Innovation and Technology Transfer Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Ihor Yehorov - doctor of economic sciences, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Head of the department of innovation policy of the economy and organization of high technologies of State Institution "Institute for economics and forecasting of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine ".
Hennadii Androshchuk - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Chief Scientist of the Scientific-Research Institute of Intellectual Property, National Academy of Law Sciences of Ukraine, Consultant of the Committee on Science and Education of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Organizing Committee of the Conference:
Viktoriia Yemets (044) 521-00-32, (096) 489-80-28, email@example.com
Viktoriia Matusevych (044) 521-00-70, (050) 351-59-22, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program of the XVII International Scientific and Practical conference "BUILDING OF INFORMATION SOCIETY: RESOURCES AND TECHNOLOGIES" on September 27, 2019
- Materials of the XVII International Scientific and Practical conference "BUILDING OF INFORMATION SOCIETY: RESOURCES AND TECHNOLOGIES" on September 27, 2019